Talks and presentations
- A mean-field games laboratory for generative modeling. Computational and Data-enabled Science Seminar, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, October 26, 2023.
- A mean-field games laboratory for generative modeling. Mean Field Games and Machine Learning Seminar, October 24, 2023. Recording
- A mean-field games laboratory for generative modeling. UCLA Level Set Collective, Los Angeles, CA, June 26, 2023.
- A mean-field games laboratory for generative modeling. SRI International, Menlo Park, CA, June 7, 2023.
- What is Bayesian computation? The What is… Graduate seminar. UMass Amherst, Amherst MA, November 21, 2022.
- Novel perturbations for accelerating Langevin sampling. Applied Mathematics and Computation Seminar, UMass Amherst, Amherst, MA, October 18, 2022.
- Transport map unadjusted Langevin algorithm. Aerospace Computational Design Laboratory Seminar, Cambridge MA, April 1, 2022.
- A Koopman framework for sampling in stochastic dynamical systems. LIDS & Stats Tea Talk, Cambridge, MA, April 8, 2020.
- A Koopman framework for sampling in stochastic dynamical systems. Aerospace Computational Design Laboratory Seminar, Cambridge MA, December 6, 2019.
- Sampling methods for stochastic dynamical systems using Koopman eigenfunctions. United Technologies Research Center, Berkeley, CA, September 25, 2019.
Selected conference presentations
Rare event simulation for linear SDEs via multilevel splitting. SIAM Conference on Applications of Dynamical Systems, Portland, OR, 2021.
Sampling via controlled stochastic dynamical systems. Second symposium on machine learning and dynamical systems, Fields Institute, 2020. Recording
Rare event simulation in nonlinear dynamical systems via the Koopman operator. International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Valencia, Spain, 2019.
A probabilistic analysis and rare event study of a dynamical queue for modeling human operators. SIAM Conference on Uncertainty Quantification, Garden Grove, CA, 2018.
Rare event simulation of a rotorcraft system. AIAA Scitech Forum Non-deterministic Approaches Conference, Kissimmee, FL, 2018.
SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, Austin, TX, 2021. Computational Dynamics meets Computational Statistics (8 talks).
SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, Spokane, WA, 2019. Advances in Rare Event Simulation for Complex Dynamical Systems (8 talks).
For a complete list of talks, see my CV.